Apparently Melissa (@Hungry, Healthy, Happy) thinks I’m deserving of this award (started by Carrie). Thanks girl!
Name 3 things sitting next to you right now.
– planner, cell phone, water bottle
Name 2 foods you can’t live without.
– chocolate and smoothies
Name 2 things you can’t live without.
– my dog (Bella) and Steelers football (please end the lockout!)
Name 2 people you can’t live without.
– my fiance’ and my family (they’re a packaged deal)
Name 1 thing you did today.
– got to work 15 minutes early (that never happens!)
I’m adding this question:
Name two of the best things you’ve learned from the healthy-living blog community:
– Green monster smoothies! It was incredibly hot and humid last week in Pittsburgh and this was my dinner one night when my appetite wasn’t great.
Greek yogurt, vanilla protein powder, spinach, frozen banana, coconut oil, and skim milk. Topped with mini wheat dust (you know, the crumbs from the bottom of the bag) for texture and sweetness.
2) Averie’s chocolate chip cookie dough balls! There are so many ball recipes out there right now, but this one was so simple, had a short ingredient list, and required no baking. I made half of her original recipe (and not all of them lived long enough to be photographed 😉 ).
I know I’m supposed to tag other bloggers with this award but I can’t keep track of who’s received it already – and I love so many blogs – this is my best effort!
Kim @ Imperfectly Perfect and Learning to Love It
Kristina @ beancakes
Angela @ Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat
Susan @ Coffee and The Paper
Andie @ Can You Stay For Dinner
Happy Monday all – I’ll possibly see you later for a recipe post, but no promises! 😉